Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Combining Reports

I'm trying to create a report that is actually 4 reports. Each has it's own page headers and Footers.

I can't use sub reports because I need the headers and footers to show for each indivual report.

My output is going to be PDF, and I know how to write code that i could use to combine the PDFs but I really want to do this in the report. I don't want to have to use some outside process to get my wanted output, If I can get away with it. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks.

There is no way to combine the reports into one PDF without an outside process.|||

Brad,

Your response not only lacks details but leaves me with the impression that combination reports will never be supported in Reporting Services. I have been developing reports for more years than I like to admit and I can say with hesitation that building a report that consolidates the output from several reports is by no means an uncommon practice. If Reporting Services wants to be an "enterprise" solution supporting common practices is going to have to become a priority.

Mark73

sqlsql

No comments:

Post a Comment