Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Combining Multiple Subreports in One Report

Hi,

I am trying to combine 5 different reports in one report. I am using them as subreports. The problem is, they are all different formats. For example, one of the report is rendered as 3 column report, and page length and width vary from report to report. When I tried to use table and list for this, my program crashed and closed my visual studio. When I use rectangle for it, then shows me the report but report is no more multiple column and page sizes were also different from the one I did in the report. Please guide me how to combine all these reports and not loose the formatting of the reports.

Thanks,

-Rohit

Multiple column layouts are currently not supported inside subreports, only as a main report.

-- Robert

|||

Hi Robert,

Do you think its going to be fixed? If yes, then how early you think it will be fixed?

Thanks,

-Rohit

|||

I am having the same problem. The goal is to produce a single PDF consisting of a number of subreports. Some are landscape, others are portrait. The subreports may also be run as independent reports. The master report that contains them defaults to the width of the widest subreport, which is landscape. This causes all portrait subreports to spill over producing blank pages. Are there any work-arounds to concatenate multiple, single report PDFs into a single PDF and have page numbering too?


Thanks!

sqlsql

No comments:

Post a Comment