Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Combining reports

I want to combine several reports into a single report to print out.
I want the correct page numbering on each of the individual reports so
I don't want to use subreports on a main report. Is there a way to
combine reports into a single report to allow the user to print
without having to print out each of the individual reports?On Apr 25, 8:03 pm, jwchoi...@.gmail.com wrote:
> I want to combine several reports into a single report to print out.
> I want the correct page numbering on each of the individual reports so
> I don't want to use subreports on a main report. Is there a way to
> combine reports into a single report to allow the user to print
> without having to print out each of the individual reports?
The only thing I can think of is to create a single report that has
all the controls of each report (i.e., add x number of table controls
to a single report for x number of reports). Sorry that I could not be
of further assistance.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment